Bridge Eight Press is a Florida-based literary publisher producing works that move the eyes and soul. For us, that means publishing accessible fiction and poetry that speaks directly to the world our readers live in today.
Founded in 2014, the Press publishes a small catalog of titles each year as well as Bridge Eight Literary Magazine, a bi-annual print publication. It is also the creator of several literary events in and around Jacksonville, Florida including the Abridged Reading Series and Flash Readings, the self-proclaimed best literary event under 30 minutes.
Bridge Eight is happy to read and share your conversations with writers and literary artists.
There are no strict guidelines for this. Whether you interview an editor or a writer, a published author or someone on the come up, we are happy to take a look at it.
Bridge Eight is happy to read and publish well-written book reviews, whether they be for smaller independent presses or those with a much larger reach. If you are passionate about the work, then we're the home for you.
- Please don't send us a review of your own book.
- Additionally, please don't send a review of a self-published title.
- We are interested in prose and poetry alike - especially those books we may not have heard of before, or those you think are underrepresented in the literary media.
- For our sake, please include the genre, page number, and the URL to the press so readers know where to get the book.
- A photo of the cover helps, too!
- When submitting, consider the work Bridge Eight publishes, and how that may align with the books we want to read reviews of.